So, the difference between dream experience and waking experience is momentous,...– Arthur C. Danto: ‘Is It Art?’, interview with Alan Saunders (via fuckyeahphilosophy)
Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you...– ~ Lou Holtz (via bitchville) (via gatekeeper) (via siddman)
sundaymorning: The Jackson 5 - I’ll Be There
thatswhatimsaying: Patsy Cline — Sweet Dreams...
Life is hard with monster boobs: dresses are hard to zip; you can’t wear...– See the rest of the rant on misleadingly-directed product advertising here
txtsfrmlstnght: (330): First off: I’m drunk so fuck you. Second: you weren’t a bad girlfriend. Tres: thats 3 in spanish. Number 4: fuck 3 Doors Down If this were a 404, I would assume that Kevin sent this text. It’s quintessential him. -MATC
Media figures have engaged in sensational stunts while covering trafficking. For...– Melissa Ditmore, Trafficking Report: Less Sensationalism, More Reality | RHRealityCheck.org via melissa (via sexartandpolitics)
✖ The Reasons to Get Rid of the Major Record... →